Thursday, March 24, 2022


Here it is ...finally !

This book has some of my poems, before I became a Christian and others after I asked God to take control of my life. It also has poems my maternal grandmother ( the one holding me in the cover picture) wrote in the 1940's and 50's before she passed in 1957. It includes several family pictures. It is a book that can be inspiring and also entertaining. It is for sale on Amazon. I would love for you to check it out.

Book two will be more in story form. I will endeavor to tell my story from 1943 until now, 78 years later.   I am about a third of the way into it. None of this would have been possible without the ongoing encouragement of two dear friends, Jonnie Whittington and Delores Walker who together birthed our writing group, Writer's Ink.  Both of them are published authors and their books can also be purchased on Amazon.

No comments:

Post a Comment